Breaking Boundaries

 Every good start needs confidence .

Each day is a challenge filled with hurt , pain , joy , surprises an yet getting to bed at the end with a confidence of the day well accomplished .
 
Starting this wasn't in the checklist , it wasn't my passion nor profession . " I was this typical South Indian girl " accustomed to traditions , everything that happens in my life is like a routine of customs , living within boundaries and limits . Surprisingly this pandemic outbreak , an a break from my career bought to my conscious that I decide When , What , an How I want things to work out . I just started of this with the very little experience in my life , it has inspired and has penerated through few people . So it was then i decided to start something that would reach people without constraints and restriction . It is not about how many people follow me or how many comments make me feel on cloud 9 but something that i can do to help people in some way . 

  We cannot predict what might happen when a day begins but we can definitely predict how its gonna end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religiously Independent🖤🖤🖤🖤

" HERSELF " voice of a common WOMEN