DO I INSPIRE ?????

Hey Guys !!!


So glad to meet you all on this very first post. Hope this inspires ✌


Do I Inspire? Well, It's something that we ask ourselves every second, minute, hour and day. I believe this gives you an answer at the end 😊


Be inspired by your own successful dreams.

Inspiration and dream go hand in hand in each and every part of us. When we experience success, or when there comes a time we achieve something in life, that taste of success is like a driving factor to do something more, to do something even better an best, to give more to the society an to the family. There is always an unquenchable desire to go ahead. That success does not make us stagnant in it but rather we are inspired and motivated by our own success. Every successful person or an achiever always say, " I am not near to success, I haven't achieved anything yet ". It might sound they are down to earth, but the fact is they are inspired by their own success when their dreams come true and success in hand they don't stop right at it but keeping moving forward to do something greater.


Inspiration and dream together do not define the word " Enough, I am done" but rather "there's more to come, I have just begun".

We might be inspired by some1 to attain success yet u r the inspiration to sustain and be successful in life.


I, YOU AND WE ARE AN INSPIRATION !!!!




Love
❤❤❤❤
Hepzhi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Religiously Independent🖤🖤🖤🖤

" HERSELF " voice of a common WOMEN