Evolve to be a Change

 I rather portrait  myself as evolved , because that is what I have become over the years. Looking for closure over my lost love , trying to figure out my future , debating within me about marriage , I didn't find myself in a spot relaxing unless I face my issues head on .

I did calculations inside , tried to confide in people who would least care made things complicated than before , making me realize I stranded every inch of my life.  

If I had to make things right  or make things fall in place one at a time . I had to resolve my distressing issues one at a time too. To begin  with , finding closure that was lost. Wen starting something that ended on the solution of impossibilities , u rekindle the buried past that will definitely hurt . But on the  note of getting a closure it was completely  liberating to move forward leaving the past behind . 

Having to move forward it only made things better and right , allowing  things fall in the exact places it needed to be . Having to be evolved is all the things we need in life than a change.... 

" change makes a person to feel different , but wen u evolve , u take the experience and learning to establish a better version of yourself to be a change ".  

I think I let myself to be more evolved  to be a change . 

Love 

Hepzhi 💞💞💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Religiously Independent🖤🖤🖤🖤

" HERSELF " voice of a common WOMEN